Seda BGC accepts bookings of the following, per guidelines of the Department of Tourism:
- Guests with existing bookings (as of March 17, 2020 within Luzon and as of May 1, 2020 outside Luzon)
- Foreign Guests transiting through or staying short-term
- Distressed OFWs
- Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols
- Non-OFWs required to undergo facility-based quarantine
- Stranded Passengers
- Government employees and workers of its agencies, especially front-liners and other critical services workers
- Health care workers and employees of establishments allowed to operate during the MECQ and located within the same zone
Leisure bookings are still not allowed at this time.
For dining, Straight Up at the rooftop is open 12 pm – 11 pm daily for dine-in and to-go; while in-house guests can also enjoy in-room dining. Misto restaurant, the Club Lounge, pool, gym, and spa remain closed.
We assure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced.
Delight in Passion
Experience Seda’s unique style of comfort, convenience, and service, right in the heart of the Metro Manila’s center of passionate minds—Bonifacio Global City.
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.