Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Autumn Harvest seed bead ring Beaded ring in fall colors Peyote Ring in Orange Color Mix Unisex Ring Everyday Jewelry
Autumn Harvest seed bead ring Beaded ring in fall colors. It is amazingly difficult to capture the glow of these translucent beads. I photographed the ring outdoors in the shade, with only indirect natural light. This ring is woven with Miyuki beads - the Lexus or BMW of seed beads, and you can really see that quality in this mix. These beads have two. It is amazingly difficult to capture the glow of these translucent beads. I photographed the ring outdoors in the shade, with only indirect natural light. This ring is woven with Miyuki beads - the Lexus or BMW of seed beads, and you can really see that quality in this mix. These beads have two color layers: an inner lining (marigold yellow or almost neon orange red), and an outer color, which is created through the color of the glass. Some of these beads are a coke-bottle green glass, and some are clear. The last photograph shows how the color of the glass creates the unique look of each bead. The random mix in this ring includes red, yellow and orange, and that faintest hint of bottle green. I use Fireline thread for its strength and waterproof qualities.。My beaded band rings are woven with Japanese glass seed beads using the peyote stitch to create a strong, perfectly symmetrical fabric of beads. I use Fireline thread for its strength and waterproof qualities.。See what other bead ring designs are available here: 。My bead rings love company - the more you wear, the more stunning they look!。If you purchase more than one, receive 10% off of your entire order 。by entering the COUPON CODE "BeadRings" when you place your order! 。*Don't know what your ring size is? No problem! You can find a convenient online guide here: www.bluenile.com/pdf/bluenile_ringsizer_copyright2008.pdf。Your custom ring will be attractively packaged to gift or to keep.。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.