Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Tessellation Modernist Sterling Silver Populuxe Vintage Brooch Men Circle Pin After MC Escher
Men Circle Pin Sterling Silver Vintage Brooch After MC. This is a well made sterling pin that has an unusual image. It depicts 3 men each holding on to the calf of the man in front of him. This repeating image forms a circle. Its an interesting graphic design, the origins of which are muddy to me. Other than the pin having an eye catching design, its. This is a well made sterling pin that has an unusual image. It depicts 3 men each holding on to the calf of the man in front of him. This repeating image forms a circle. It's an interesting graphic design, the origins of which are muddy to me. Other than the pin having an eye catching design, it's also an interesting conversation starter.。Actually, this pin would look great on a rich velvet Medieval fantasy cape or cloak. :/)。The sixth image above is a Lithograph called "Drawing Hands". It was made by M. C. Escher in 1948. 。Size: Diameter: about 1.57 inch (40mm)。Width: about 1.5 inch (39mm) 。Marks: 925 。Weight: 10 grams。Excellent vintage condition. Light patina. The locking pin back works perfectly.。Your purchase will arrive in a gift box with tag and raffia tie, all tucked into a cotton pouch.。Non Smoking Shop with a Studio Cat. 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.