Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Silver crescent moon brooch,Rhinestones jewelry,Silver blue navy pin,Vintage Art Deco style,Beaded embroidery brooch,Romantic gift Crystals
Silver crescent moon broochRhinestones jewelrySilver blue. This crescent moon brooch is vintage inspired and fabulously detailed with Swarovski pearls and beautiful blue navy crystals! This high-quality piece will add the finishing touch to your wedding day, prom, holiday party or special occasion. Pin it to a purse, scarf, hat, ribbon sash, or denim jacket. This crescent moon brooch is vintage inspired and fabulously detailed with Swarovski pearls and beautiful blue navy crystals! 。This high-quality piece will add the finishing touch to your wedding day, prom, holiday party or special occasion. Pin it to a purse, scarf, hat, ribbon sash, or denim jacket for everyday wear...fabulous! And very sparkly! 。By the way, Star and Moon images became popular during the late 19th Century as an interest in astronomy grew.。Crescent moons were a symbol of the feminine moon goddess and represented change and female empowerment in the Victorian Era.。Perfect gift for Art Deco or astrologic lovers and romantic persons.。→ Size: Length - 5.5 cm (2.16 inches) Width - 4.5cm (1.77 inches)。→ Materials: Swarovski pearls, Czech crystals, beads, Japanese seed beads, leather.。→ Techniques: bead embroidery.。→ All jewelry ships individually gift wrapped in a box, perfect for giving or treating yourself!。→ Have questions?。 Need other quantity / color / other questions? - Contact us.。Wear jewelry after applying cosmetics, perfumes, styling product.。Jewelry with Swarovski crystals wipes with a dry cloth. Keep in the dark. Keep away from the blows.。Embroidered jewelry does not expose to water and household chemicals.。And your embroidered jewelry should love and wear with pleasure!。Silver crescent moon brooch,Rhinestones jewelry,Silver blue navy pin,Vintage Art Deco style,Beaded embroidery brooch,Romantic gift, Crystals 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.