Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Silver ornate drop filigree leaf amethyst purple drop charm necklace LAST ONE
Silver ornate drop filigree leaf amethyst purple drop charm necklace Evil eye bead amethyst purple drop antique bronze leaf silver charm necklace. I made these necklaces as part of my SHEIKS DAUGHTER collection. This is the Jewel of Morocco Xll necklace. My inspiration is mainly from Morocco which. Silver ornate drop filigree leaf amethyst purple drop charm necklace。Evil eye bead amethyst purple drop antique bronze leaf silver charm necklace.。I made these necklaces as part of my SHEIK'S DAUGHTER collection. This is the Jewel of Morocco Xll necklace. My inspiration is mainly from Morocco which I would love to experience one day...。This necklace features:。• Faceted amethyst purple glass drop.。• Antique bronze filigree leaf charm.。• Silver metal ornate drop charm.。• Glass evil eye beads.。• Silver plated components and chain.。Measurements:。• The total length of the necklace from one end of the clasp to the other is approximately 49cm/ 19inch. 。The best way to find out how the necklace will sit on you will be to use a measure tape around your neck or cut a piece of thread to the stated length and measure around the neck.。If you have any questions about this listing please email me.。I have other silver charm designs here:。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.