Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Hand Made in Japan As Is Vintage Flea Market Find Old Hollywood Glamour Vintage White Beaded Evening Clutch with Matching Wallet
Old Hollywood Glamour Vintage White Beaded Evening Clutch. “A thing of beauty is a joy forever.” ~ John Keats, English Romantic Poet Complete your evening ensemble with this thing of beauty. Found at a vintage flea market in southern Oregon, this stunning vintage evening clutch is white satin embellished with faux pearl beads and white sequins. It. “A thing of beauty is a joy forever.” 。~ John Keats, English Romantic Poet。Complete your evening ensemble with this thing of beauty.。Found at a vintage flea market in southern Oregon, this stunning vintage evening clutch is white satin embellished with faux pearl beads and white sequins. It measures 9 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" high (when closed) and secures with a snap enclosure. The clutch has one interior pocket and is labeled Bon Soir Hand Made in Japan.。Also included is a matching wallet which measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" high (closed).。Both pieces are in excellent vintage condition. Clean, all bead work is intact, snaps close tightly and securely. Gently used, the clutch and wallet both do have a few minor imperfections - tiny ink spots, residual glue from price tags. (See photos.) You have to look closely, though, and nothing that distracts from their use or beauty.。This set will make a lovely addition to your vintage beaded bag collection. 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.