Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
les bonbons earringsSandycraft Clip on Earrings Stud Lightweight Drop Earrings with six Crochet Balls Bonbons Earrings Bon bon Earrings
Bon bon Earrings Stud Lightweight Drop Earrings with six. Bon bon Earrings, Stud Lightweight Drop Earrings with six Crochet Balls, Clip Drop Earrings, Bonbons Earrings / Katarzyna Bodera, Sandycraft BON DROP EARRINGS with six balls in different toned blue or red. Comfortable Lightweight. Size approx 12.5cm x 1.5cm The earrings are available: • as a clip. Bon bon Earrings, Stud Lightweight Drop Earrings with six Crochet Balls, Clip Drop Earrings, Bonbons Earrings / Katarzyna Bodera, Sandycraft。BON DROP EARRINGS with six balls in different toned blue or red. Comfortable Lightweight.。Size approx 12.5cm x 1.5cm。The earrings are available:。• as a clip on earrings。• as a stud (posts) earrings。• as a fish hook earrings。You can choose the colour of wire elements: silver or gold, you can choose back stopper(plug) of earrings.。The diameter of the handmade crochet balls: approx 1.5 cm. Inside the crochet balls there are cotton ball bases. This makes the earrings lighter and easier to wear. These crochet earrings are so light you'll forget you're wearing them.。SIX BALL EARRINGS ARE AVAILABLE in 50 colours and more:。----------。All items are shipped as "STANDARD SHIPPING".。As the standard shipping does not come with tracking, but it can be added as option "INTERNATIONAL TRACKED & SIGNED":。by Royal Mail which provides tracking and/or signature (depending on what is available in your country) - so you can follow the journey of your ordered items and keep track of the delivery.。----------。Please be sure to read my shop policies:。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.