Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
tribal 70s festival maxi dress prairie boho bohemian 1970s Victorian 70s cotton print blue ivory floral flowers,angel wing sleeves
70s festival maxi dress prairie boho bohemian cotton print. WEREWUSS on iTunes | WEREWUSS on Spotify Vintage festival maxi dress in a soft cotton print in colorful flowers throughout a batik style background, with big angelwing sleeves. Rear zip. Bust is largely free (sides of bodice open widely to a dolman style sleeve), waist is 28”, 53” length, sleeve are. WEREWUSS on iTunes | WEREWUSS on Spotify 。Vintage festival maxi dress in a soft cotton print in colorful flowers throughout a batik style background, with big angelwing sleeves. Rear zip. Bust is largely free (sides of bodice open widely to a dolman style sleeve), waist is 28”, 53” length, sleeve are about 16.5” from the average natural shoulder. Condition is excellent. 。Layaway is available, please contact us to arrange.。We’re not able to supply additional photos, all available photos are included in the listing. 。As with all used items, please expect the normal wear that is the hallmark and authentication of preowned vintage and antique clothing. Sizes are approximate. Our opinion regarding era, age, genre, style, material, medium, maker, technique, color, condition, origin, history, etc., may differ from yours and is offered without guarantee. 。Additional terms are available in our Policies area, including the FAQ's. 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.