Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Vintage 1990s March Tortoiseshell Round Glasses Frames Made in Japan NEW 52-16
Vintage 1990s March Tortoiseshell Round Glasses Frames Made in. Classic 1990s March round glasses frames were manufactured and designed in Japan on high quality acetate. These frames come in *new condition colored in tortoiseshell and are just waiting for your prescription lenses or sunglasses lenses. These glasses are in pristine condition! Let Grand and. Classic 1990s March round glasses frames were manufactured and designed in Japan on high quality acetate. These frames come in *new condition colored in tortoiseshell and are just waiting for your prescription lenses or sunglasses lenses. These glasses are in pristine condition!。Mannequin: Female。*Condition: New, unworn (may show signs of wear from years in storage; please see photos for condition)。Sizing。Lens Width: 52mm。Bridge Distance: 16mm。Temple Length: 140mm。Lens Height: 46mm。Total Width: 133mm。At Grand and Garnet Vintage Eyewear, we source only the highest quality, vintage, unworn eyeglasses and sunglasses. All of our frames are sustainable and environmentally friendly.。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.