Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
70s vintage Rodero Rust Orange Spanish Leather Jacket Distressed vintage Glove Leather CoatBoho Hippie Hipster Indie Festival Leather Coat
70s vintage Rodero Rust Orange Spanish Leather Jacket. Gorgeous vintage womens rust orange Spanish leather jacket/coat made in Spain by Rodero from the 1970s. This jacket is made of an exceptionally buttery soft and supple rust orange shaded glove leather. It features a collar with wide lapels, a button up front with matching covered leather buttons. Gorgeous vintage women's rust orange Spanish leather jacket/coat made in Spain by Rodero from the 1970's. This jacket is made of an exceptionally buttery soft and supple rust orange shaded glove leather. It features a collar with wide lapels, a button up front with matching covered leather buttons (with two extra buttons attached to the interior lining in case of loss), front slip pockets, and it is fully lined with a silky black synthetic lining. The label reads "Rodero Madrid-Canarias". The size of the jacket is not marked, but based on the measurements it should fit a current women's size MEDIUM the best, and would fall hip length for most. This jacket has developed a rich distressed patina from a well traveled lifetime which includes some light scuffing, discoloration to the collar and marks of discoloration scattered about the jacket (an example of which is shown in the close-up photo). Overall though, this patina just gives the jacket a perfectly worn in appeal and it is still in very good vintage condition and is being sold as is.。Approximate size: MEDIUM。Label size: none found。Brand name: Rodero Madrid-Canarias。Bust: up to 37"。Shoulder span: 16"。Sleeve length: 21。Waist: up to 36" 。Hips: up to 42"。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.