Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Charming Vintage Shell Demi Parure Purple highlights Very Collectible Super Set Excellent Condition
Charming Vintage Shell Demi Parure Excellent Condition. PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER SHOPS http://VintageNan.etsy.com Vintage Clothing http://casabellacasa.etsy.com Vintage Décor Measurements: 1-1/2 Pin 1 Earrings Condition: Great I remember jewelry like this when my relatives used to visit Miami Beach in the 50s and they would bring back souvenirs. This set. PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER SHOPS 。Measurements: 1-1/2" Pin 1" Earrings Condition: Great。I remember jewelry like this when my relatives used to visit Miami Beach in the 50s and they would bring back souvenirs. This set is in amazing condition for its age - must have been in a drawer or jewelry box all these years. The back clips and pin are glued in. I am sure they are very delicate and must be be handled very carefully. If it were me, I would add additional glue to the backs if you intend to wear them. I do not want to do this as it should be up to the purchaser. This is a collectible item, so buyer might not want them touched in that way. When I handled them, they were intact. Amazing find! They are made of shell with purple accents (from the actual shell) then there are tiny little shells added. I will pack them extremely carefully to protect them. 。PLEASE READ MY POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASING. THANK YOU.。******************************************************************************。I do not accept exchanges or refunds. If something is grossly misrepresented, I will refund, but that is not likely to happen as I do not sell junk. I don't want the hassle, not to mention the fact that that is unethical. I have been victimized by online sellers and I know how that feels. If you are not sure about something I have listed, please do not purchase. Ask me as many questions as you like to ensure a safe and excellent transaction. I want customers to love my treasures as I do. All items are guaranteed to be as described.。I describe everything down to the tiniest imperfection. I am human, so oversights are possible. I do look at an item many times (jewelry with a magnifying glass.) Vintage items are not in perfect condition as many are decades old. If you expect perfection, do not purchase, although my stuff comes close. Thank You and enjoy your purchase. 。I will always ship item as cheaply as possible. I do not charge a handling fee. I can only ship on Wednesdays, but sometimes I can ship on different days. Please remember that once a package leaves my possession and is mailed from the post office, I am no longer responsible should it not arrive. I will always have proof that it was mailed. It is up to you to purchase insurance to protect your purchase. Please let me know ahead of time should you decide to do so, so that I can adjust shipping charges. Thank you.。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.