Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
birthstone and initial France anniversary present for woman 50th birthday gift 1971 French 5 Franc coin bag charm clip
50th birthday gift 1971 French 5 Franc coin bag charm clip. A French 1971 5 Franc coin hand bag charm or clip This handbag charm or clip would make a perfect 50th birthday or anniversary gift as the 5 Franc coin is dated 1971 This bag charm has the addition of a cut glass bead charm in the colour of your choice it can be a favourite colour or to represent. A French 1971 5 Franc coin hand bag charm or clip。This handbag charm or clip would make a perfect 50th birthday or anniversary gift as the 5 Franc coin is dated 1971。This bag charm has the addition of a cut glass bead charm in the colour of your choice it can be a favourite colour or to represent a birthstone, it also has a number 50 charm and an initial charm of your choice。Choose initial from the drop down menu 。Choose cut glass bead charm colour from the drop down menu 。All my key chains come in a pretty little jute gift sack ready ready for gifting。The coins that I use are genuine circulated coins that have been sterilised and polished by hand, they may have slight marks or signs of wear。This item is ready to Ship and will be dispatched within 24 hours apart from weekends and holidays。QuirkyGirlWorkshop has free shipping within the U.K. (Royal Mail 2nd class / 48 ) or there is an upgrade to 1st class in the drop down menu at checkout. 。If you would like next day delivery please contact me for availability 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.