Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Ivory and Silver Speciality Pearls Pendant Sterling Silver Necklace. Natural Pink Speciality Pearls Necklace
Speciality Pearls Necklace. Natural Pink Ivory and Silver. Natural Pink, Ivory and Silver Speciality Pearls Pendant Sterling Silver Necklace. 3 stunning and unusual Speciality Pearls are linked together to form a unique, organic and totally original pendant feature on this longer length necklace. An elongated silver grey puffy Biwa pearl supports an. Natural Pink, Ivory and Silver Speciality Pearls Pendant Sterling Silver Necklace.。3 stunning and unusual Speciality Pearls are linked together to form a unique, organic and totally original pendant feature on this longer length necklace. An elongated silver grey puffy Biwa pearl supports an iridescent Ivory large puffy Square Pearl which supports a totally unique natural pink/lavender large puffy Keshi pearl. The sterling sliver chain measures 50 cms and the pendant an additional 9 cms.。This necklace could be worn either casually or formally, it is all about the unique Pearls!。Pearls are one of the birthstones for June and are traditionally given for the 3rd and 30th wedding anniversaries. They are believed to cement love relationships (and this necklace would make a stunning bridal piece for a more modern bride, or member of the bridal party) and ancients believed also that they safe guarded children.。Designed and created by hand by me in Sussex, all gems are genuine and personally sourced. Each piece is unique.。JewelleryCase directs all profits from its sales to help animal rescue and is proud to support One Dog at a Time Rescue, Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue UK, Senior Staffy Club, Arundawn Rescue, Searching for Sofas and the Soi Dog Foundation. If you would like to learn more about these Rescues please contact me. 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.