Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Vintage 1960s Harrods geometric floral retro tie
Vintage 1960s Harrods geometric floral retro tie. Vintage 1960s Harrods geometric floral retro tie Pure wool fabric Brown, blue, red and white geometric flower design Retro wider style Brown lining Iconic Harrods made by Michelsons label Length: 159cm Width blade: 9.5cm Width tail: 4cm Condition: Good vintage condition. A little wear to the. Vintage 1960s Harrods geometric floral retro tie。Pure wool fabric。Brown, blue, red and white geometric flower design。Retro wider style。Brown lining。Iconic Harrods made by Michelsons label。Length: 159cm。Width blade: 9.5cm。Width tail: 4cm。Condition: 。Good vintage condition. A little wear to the inside neck (see photo)。Please keep in mind that our clothes are vintage and can be up to 80 years of age. Unless stated They will have been worn and much loved before. Each vintage item is unique, but there may be minor imperfections or faint smells. We do carefully check each item and make note of any flaws, we may miss insignificant ones or imperfections that are common in garments of a particular time or age. Colours may vary due to computer monitors but we do try to inform you of this. All items are stored in a warehouse or shop environment.。WE COMBINE SHIPPING AND SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE。ABOUT ROWCROFT...。Rowcroft are committed to making every day the best day possible for people living with life-limiting illnesses across South Devon, providing comfort and support to families coping with the hardest days. Irrespective of diagnosis or circumstance we want to be there for you, our services are available to all those living with a life-limiting illness over 18-years-old and their families, completely free of charge.。100% of the profits of all sales on our etsy store go directly to Rowcroft. 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.