Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Turquoise Jewelry Evil Eye Jewelry Rose Gold Jewelry Evil Eye Sterling Silver Rose Gold Blue Evil Eye Necklace Turquoise Necklace
Sterling Silver Rose Gold Blue Evil Eye Necklace Evil Eye. All mediterranean people believe Evil Eye jewelry protects against the evil eye. If you just had a new child - Bought a new car- Built a new office building - Worried that your friends and others are filled with envy about your good fortune you should use an evil eye necklace or blue eye wall. All mediterranean people believe Evil Eye jewelry protects against the evil eye. If you just had a new child - Bought a new car- Built a new office building - Worried that your friends and others are filled with envy about your good fortune you should use an evil eye necklace or blue eye wall hanging to protect them against the evil eye. When anyone looks at what is excellent with an envious eye he fills the surrounding atmosphere with a pernicious quality, and transmits his own envenomed exhalations into whatever is nearest to him. The symbol of the eye is regarded as a potent amulet for protection against evil forces in almost every culture of the world like Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist and Christian. 。Pendant Size: 20 mm x 20 mm。Made from Sterling Silver With Cubic Zirconia and Turquoise 。Includes 18 inch chain 。Also includes:。1 Box Or Velvet Bag。1 Polishing Silver Cloth。Make sure to check out my store for more bohemian charms and pendants。Please let me know if you have any questions!。Shipping can take 10 to 20 days, tracking information can be provided on request。Also make sure to check out my shop and my About Me page。I will also be donating a portion from each sale to TACA (Talk About Curing Autism). Please take a moment to check out this website and my About Me page to find out more about this wonderful organization 。You will receive proof of donation upon purchase。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.