Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
KD60 tiny small pendant with real white red everlasting flower made of filigree Copper
KD60 tiny small pendant with real white red everlasting. The pendant consists of a lovingly handcrafted resin core with a framed, white red everlasting blossom, which I grew myself on the balcony, then dried and poured into resin. The pendant is framed with oxidized copper wire. The pendant is delivered without a necklace. The metal material I use is. The pendant consists of a lovingly handcrafted resin core with a framed, white red everlasting blossom, which I grew myself on the balcony, then dried and poured into resin. The pendant is framed with oxidized copper wire.。The pendant is delivered without a necklace.。The metal material I use is untreated copper. As soon as the workpiece is finished, I let the copper age artificially and then polish it again. When polishing, I make sure that I only work on the surfaces, not the indentations. This creates a wonderful interplay of light and dark, which once again emphasizes the three-dimensionality of the workpiece.。Each of my pieces is unique and you buy exactly what can be seen in the pictures. If you have an individual request, you can write to me.。Due to different resolutions and settings, the color may differ slightly from the original color depending on the screen.。-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。Information on care。Epoxy resin is a plastic. Epoxy resin is processed in liquid form. Objects can be embedded in it. By adding a so-called hardener, the epoxy resin becomes a solid plastic. After fully hardening, it is very light and stable. Still, it can be scratched or damaged. Therefore please do not use polishes, cleaning agents or even solvents. I recommend a dry lens cleaning cloth to clean the epoxy resin.。Epoxy resin tends to yellow over a long period of time. To prevent this from happening, I use an epoxy resin that is manufactured with a special UV protection. So you can enjoy your piece of jewelry for longer.。The epoxy resin I use is also heat-resistant up to 90 ° C. For Example, a cup of hot tea can be placed on it, but not a cup with boiling contents.。Organic objects such as flowers, mushrooms and leaves, which I like to put into epoxy resin, are subject to the laws of nature. This means, that they can change over time. Above all, this concerns the color of organic objects. I am trying to delay it as much as possible, by using an epoxy resin with UV protection and I do dry all organic objects before processing. You can also slow down this process by exposing the epoxy to direct sunlight as little as possible.。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.