Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Gold and Green Honeycomb Dichroic Triangle on Rectangle Fused Glass Pendant
Gold and Green Honeycomb Dichroic Triangle on Rectangle Fused. This pendant is made with honeycomb pattern dichroic glass layered on black opaque glass. The glass is fused in a kiln and each piece is unique in its own way. The cabachons are then glued to sterling silver findings. This pendant looks great with many every day looks. Depending how the light hits. This pendant is made with honeycomb pattern dichroic glass layered on black opaque glass. The glass is fused in a kiln and each piece is unique in it's own way. The cabachons are then glued to sterling silver findings. 。This pendant looks great with many every day looks. Depending how the light hits it, the colors can change. The color variations of this pendant are yellow, orange, red, and a hint of green.。The size is approximately H: 1 3/4” W: 1"。All jewelry is packaged in a small white padded box and shipped in a bubble padded envelope. For larger orders they will be packaged with bubble wrap in a shipping box. 。Everything is handmade fused glass by me in Minnesota with Bullseye Glass Co from Oregon.。Please reach out if you have any questions.。Thank you,。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.