Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
8 plus 11 Pro Max 8 X Green Recycled Skateboards iPhone case for Xs max 6 wooden case iPhone wood 11 7 XS XR 7 plus 6s 6s plus
Green Recycled Skateboards iPhone case for Xs max XR XS X. This recycled skateboards iphone case is perfect way to show you love for skateboarding, eco and art. Case is great gift for skateboarder, friend or family. Phone case is made 100% from recycled skateboards and polycarbonate case. As seen in GQ Hype feature. ● CUSTOM: Were happy to create custom. This recycled skateboards iphone case is perfect way to show you love for skateboarding, eco and art. Case is great gift for skateboarder, friend or family. Phone case is made 100% from recycled skateboards and polycarbonate case. As seen in GQ Hype feature.。● CUSTOM: 。We're happy to create custom products. If you'd like something different please reach out.。♻ WOOD:。Every day skateboarders in Europe break, snap and crack large amounts of skateboards which we collect and give a second life. Every board we recycle have a story - some skated transition, some skated street. Each item gets their coloured layers from the original skateboard. 。● PROCESSING TIME: 。Your product will ship within 2-4 days after purchase.。● SHIPPING TIME: 。7-25 business days to US via Lithuanian Post Priority Registered Mail.。3-5 business days to europe via Lithuanian Post Priority Registered Mail. 。International ship times vary depending upon the country.。● GIFTS: 。You can ship our products directly to your gift recipient. We'd be happy to include a complimentary gift note. Please let us know in the notes to seller field upon checkout. 。● Click here to see all of our iphone 7 cases:。● Click here if you want other iphone/samsung model phone case:。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.