Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
office party holidays kid's birthday Perfect gift for bridesmaids SOLD Travel zipper pouch handmade by me with recycled fabric scraps
SOLD Travel zipper pouch handmade by me with recycled fabric. One of a kind, quilted, handmade zipper pouches made with recycled fabric scraps! Perfect for cosmetics, travel kit, makeup, ANYTHING you want to organize and zip up! They are washable and will last forever! Perfect for anyone who loves recycling! Reduce, reuse, recycle! Message me about a custom. One of a kind, quilted, handmade zipper pouches made with recycled fabric scraps! Perfect for cosmetics, travel kit, makeup, ANYTHING you want to organize and zip up! They are washable and will last forever! Perfect for anyone who loves recycling! Reduce, reuse, recycle! 。Message me about a custom order for your bridesmaids, birthday party, party gift, holiday gifts for the office, set of gifts for your teachers, etc! 。Process: They are made out of recycled/upcycled/repurposed, ecofriendly fabric scraps, leftover from making my larger items. I sew tiny pieces of fabric together, iron them out, cut them into other shapes and sew them together again. Sew, Iron, Cut. Over and over again. It's a lot of up and down from the sewing machine to the ironing board and cutting board, but the result is beautiful and fulfilling! I iron on a soft 100% polyester interfacing/batting and a fabric backing. These are not your average pouches and you will not be able to find them anywhere else. They take considerable effort and time to make. :/) The pattern is made up by me on the spot. There is lots of funky free-motion stitching on these ones that you can follow with your fingers like a maze! These pouches are a PERFECT GIFT for housewarming, graduation, wedding, congratulations, or just for someone who needs some extra color in their world!。Join me on Facebok at LandFallCreations 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.