Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Many Uses Vintage Barkcloth Zip Bags Two Available Handy Zip Bags Knitting Needle Keeper Selling Separately
Vintage Barkcloth Zip Bags Handy Zip Bags Many Uses. These handy bags are so cute, and useful! Made from vintage barkcloth and lined with a wonderful coordinating fabric, these little bags can be used to corral small items in your purse, hold your knitting or sewing gear, or use as a travel bag. This is a wonderful vintage ivory colored barkcloth with. These handy bags are so cute, and useful! Made from vintage barkcloth and lined with a wonderful coordinating fabric, these little bags can be used to corral small items in your purse, hold your knitting or sewing gear, or use as a travel bag. This is a wonderful vintage ivory colored barkcloth with a funky and abstract flower design in bright greens with a gold fleck. This bag has a matching green fabric lining, a cream colored zipper, and a leather pull. Two available, one with a lighter brown leather pull and the other with a dark brown pull--please specify when ordering. A wonderful gift for anyone, too! Measures just under 12" X 8". Great handmade, enjoy!。I have many more vintage fabric zip bags available, see my handmade Etsy shop, Joie de Weave, for a larger selection!。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.