Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
1970's Board Shorts Vintage Surfer Leisure Wear Snaps Oakton Ltd Label 36 Waist
1970's Board Shorts Vintage Surfer Leisure Wear Snaps. Heres a great, on-trend and rare to find Oakton Ltd. label 1970s surfer shorts of a soft, cotton blend tan canvas-like textile. These hip board shorts have two front pockets that snap and two flat ones in the back. Youll love donning these keeper short for all your leisure purposes. Hang out by the. Here's a great, on-trend and rare to find Oakton Ltd. label 1970's surfer shorts of a soft, cotton blend tan canvas-like textile. These hip board shorts have two front pockets that snap and two flat ones in the back. You'll love donning these keeper short for all your leisure purposes. Hang out by the waves or go to a summer concert and feel stylin' in these. These unique shorts are such a special addition to your wardrobe and they are in really great pre-loved vintage condition but there's a not-too-noticeable spot and slight fabric run (shown in last close up photo) along with typical signs of wear and use from the years. The tag says these classic shorts threads are a size 36 and measurements are included here for you to check your personal fit. Check out the photos! You'll love getting this pair of shorts for your leisure wear collection!。measurements taken with shorts laid flat (double for circumference):。 Waist to hem - 15.5"。 Waist - 18"。 Hip - 21"。 Rise - 12" 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.