Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Brown Blue Hippie Floral Vintage Patch Pockets Scooter Mini Small Medium 60s Mod Wrap Front Skirt S M
60s Mod Wrap Front Skirt S M Brown Blue Hippie Floral Vintage. This is a fun, retro, 1960s vintage mod skirt in a dark blue, brown and white stylized floral print. The material feels like heavy cotton, and the skirt is a flared, above the knee length, A-line with two big angled patch pockets and a cute, deep V shaped walking pleat in the back. It has a wrap. This is a fun, retro, 1960s vintage mod skirt in a dark blue, brown and white stylized floral print. The material feels like heavy cotton, and the skirt is a flared, above the knee length, A-line with two big angled patch pockets and a cute, deep V shaped walking pleat in the back. It has a wrap style front but is not a true open wrap. It's a step-in style that folds and then closes with six large white front buttons. It has a high, 1 inch narrow waistband and a 2 inch bottom hem allowance. 。The skirt is in good, clean, freshly laundered condition. We note there are two patches of black fabric on the inside that act as reinforcements where the six buttons are attached. There are no tags or labels and this may have been home sewn. We machine washed it in warm water with similar colors and tumbled it dry on low heat. It fits like a Women's Small on the cusp of Medium and measures:。Waist - 27 inches,。Hips - 46 inches,。Length - 22 inches.。Our model Amelia is 5'8" tall and her measurements are 34-27-39. She typically wears a Small or a Medium.。See our other vintage skirts:。Shop for vintage sweaters:。Check out our scarves and other accessories:。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.