Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Linen Skirt Indigo Alma *A-Line Knee length *Available in 10 colors *Made of pure linen
Linen Skirt Indigo Alma A-Line Knee length Available in 10. “A” shaped knee long high quality linen skirt. Made of an oblique fabric for better shape. Wide waist band. Very comfortable for office work when combined with a shirt and/or jacket or leisure activities. It is made-to-order item hand-made individually for you. We would appreciate if you choose your. “A” shaped knee long high quality linen skirt. Made of an oblique fabric for better shape. Wide waist band. Very comfortable for office work when combined with a shirt and/or jacket or leisure activities. 。It is made-to-order item hand-made individually for you. 。We would appreciate if you choose your size carefully and help us minimize the returns. 。We might need 1 extra day on top of regular delivery timings to deliver this item for you.。This Alma skirt is available in 10 colors。Model Description:。- A-line silhouette。- Knee length。- Wide waist band。Sizes:。XS EU- US 4- UK 6。S EU - US 6- UK 8。M EU - US 8- UK10。L EU - US 12- UK14。XL EU - US 14- UK 16。Model is wearing S size skirt in the main picture.。Skirt measurements for the sizes:。S。- waist in 75 cm;。- hips in 94 cm; 。- length in 64 cm.。M。- waist in 79 cm;。- hips in 98 cm; 。- length in 65 cm.。L。- waist in 83 cm;。- hips in 102 cm; 。- length in 66 cm.。XL。- waist in 97 cm;。- hips in 106 cm; 。- length in 67 cm.。Why linen clothes are better than cotton。Linen clothes the same as bed linen offer the same temperature-regulating properties and supersoft comfort. In fact, research has shown that people wearing linen perspire less than those wearing cotton. Linen clothes are quick to dry and lightweight too, making them a great choice for travelling. Thanks to their charming crumples there’s no need to worry about ironing, either. Linen clothes lend an air of casual elegance and breezy simplicity. They are unfussy, unfaddy and show that whilst you care about your appearance you are not swayed by fast fashion trends. You want clothes that you can where everywhere, any time, whether you are walking the dog, on the school run, giving an important presentation or meeting friends for dinner.。Cotton clothes can be lovely, but they can also become threadbare and lose their shape after repeated washing. Unlike linen, which actually gets better with every wash. Linen is also moth-resistent and anti-microbial too, meaning your clothes stay fresher and looking great for longer.。Tips on how to wash linen clothes:。- I recommend using a 40°C setting, as higher temperatures tend to wear linen out faster.。- It's better to wash linen clothes separately from clothes of other materials.。- Tumble dry your linen clothes gently。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.