Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Crystal Rhinestones Brooch to Match Available Red Wine Maroon Vintage Pierre Bex Earrings Art Deco Style Clip On Earrings French Gift
Vintage Pierre Bex Earrings Art Deco Style Clip On Earrings. PLEASE NOTE THAT ITEMS MAY TAKE LONGER TO GET TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION. This is a beautiful pair of sparkly clip-on earrings from Pierre Bex. They are signed Pierre Bex on the clip mechanisms. The Pierre Bex jewellery factory in France started re-making jewellery from 1969,. PLEASE NOTE THAT ITEMS MAY TAKE LONGER TO GET TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION.。This is a beautiful pair of sparkly clip-on earrings from Pierre Bex. They are signed "Pierre Bex" on the clip mechanisms.。The Pierre Bex jewellery factory in France started re-making jewellery from 1969, using the original tools and moulds from the Art Deco period - the very high quality of its production, the use of the original tools and of the best materials make these items highly sought-after.。The earrings are made of silver-plated copper. They are a wine or burgundy colour set with crystal rhinestones and have a clear protective finish which prevents the loss of stones or wear to the enamel. 。A really lovely pair of earrings which will never go out of fashion.。See details of available matching brooch below.。DIMENSIONS。It measures just under 7/8" x 7/8" (2.2cm x 2.2cm).。CONDITION。Good. The metal is a bit dark at the back commensurate with age.。SHIPPING。This will be mailed 2nd class signed for in the UK and Tracked overseas. 。This listing is for the earrings only, but please note I have a Pierre Bex brooch listed which would be a great match for these. The only difference is that the rhinestones in the brooch have a slightly golden sheen when the light hits them, whereas those of the earrings are clear (see last photo). Click on link to see the brooch:。You will find lots more vintage items in my store - just click on the link below. 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.