Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
organic cotton sweatshirt Burgundy Polka Dot Upcycled Pocket Crew Baby toddler kids upcycled denim
Burgundy Polka Dot Upcycled Pocket Crew Baby toddler kids. This listing is for the burgundy polka dot crew, with your choice of bleached or not bleached pocket. Each of our pocket crews are one of a kind, each upcycled pocket is hand torn by MOI and sewn onto the crew. Crews are organic cotton, sourced new and are washed prior to pocket placement in case of. This listing is for the burgundy polka dot crew, with your choice of bleached or not bleached pocket.。Each of our pocket crews are one of a kind, each upcycled pocket is hand torn by MOI and sewn onto the crew. 。Crews are organic cotton, sourced new and are washed prior to pocket placement in case of any shrinkage and washed again after the pocket is sewn on to start the distressing process of the pocket itself. 。SIZING - you are safe to size up and recommend to do so as they have a great slouchy fit when they are.。POCKETS - You have the choice of bleached or not bleached, denim washes will vary as to the upcycled denim sourced at the time and my own personal preference IF you are buying for twinning and would like the exact same pocket, please let me know and I can accommodate. The placement and size of the pockets will vary slightly as they are hand torn and placed. Each one so very unique, just like each of the children wearing them.。Lettermail shipping is included in the listing which is untracked and uninsured and at the risk of the buyer. Please upgrade to tracked shipping if you would like insurance and a tracking number.。Items are Final Sale and no refunds. Returns can be accepted but mailing items back is on the customer, as inspection of the returned item needs to be verified as in resell-able condition and replacement item will not be sent out until original is received**。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.