Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Pink KidsCollection Scrunchie
Pink KidsCollection Scrunchie. NEW KIDS COLLECTION SCRUNCHIES These beautiful pink scrunchies are perfect for thin hair or a child. They are small in size for more of a minimalistic style. These scrunchies are handmade with love, and do not damage your hair. I wanted to create hair ties that promote less hair breakage because I. NEW KIDS COLLECTION SCRUNCHIES。These beautiful pink scrunchies are perfect for thin hair or a child. They are small in size for more of a minimalistic style. 。These scrunchies are handmade with love, and do not damage your hair. I wanted to create hair ties that promote less hair breakage because I myself struggle with thin and break-prone hair. I do not own a sewing machine yet, so these scrunchies were all hand sewn by me. I used leftover fabric from a local fabric store that would otherwise go to waste. I chose to use leftover fabric because I did not want to add to the growing landfills. Its also cool because most of the stock is a one time only kind of stock. 。These scrunchies are sold individually, and due to the fact that they were made from leftover fabric, once they sell out, they may not come back in stock. 。INQUIRIES:。If you have any questions regarding this item, please do not hesitate to contact me via messages :/) 。SHIPPING AND DELIVERY: 。FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS. $3.75 CAD SHIPPING FOR USA OR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. 。Shipping from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. 。Please allow 1-3 business days for processing and handling. 。RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES: 。Please contact me if there are any issues. 。 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.