Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Knitting Bag Project Bag Knitting Sack Crochet Bag Sock Knitting Bag Shawl Knitting Bag
Knitting Bag Project Bag Knitting Sack Crochet Bag Sock. This bag is great for medium size projects like shawl knitting and a couple balls of yarn, sock knitting or a small sweater. It is made of high quality cotton fabrics purchased locally. Batting was used between the outer layer and lining for more stability. Drawstring can be drawn to one side or. This bag is great for medium size projects like shawl knitting and a couple balls of yarn, sock knitting or a small sweater. It is made of high quality cotton fabrics purchased locally. Batting was used between the outer layer and lining for more stability. Drawstring can be drawn to one side or both sides for handles. Pockets on the inside for organizing accessories or cell phone. Yarn and props in photos not included. 。Size: 。Height - 15 inches (38 cm)。Width - 12.5 inches (31.75 cm)。Depth - 4 inches (10 cm) 。Colours may vary depending on lighting and device used to view.。This bag was constructed in a smoke free, cat free environment.。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.