Seda BGC is a MULTIPLE-USE HOTEL authorized to accept both quarantine and non-quarantine guests, strictly adhering to health and safety requirements and compliant with standards for physical separation between the two guest categories.
As a Multiple-Use Hotel, we accept bookings from:
• Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
• Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
• Long Staying Guests
• Returning Residents
• Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
• Business Guests
• Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
Leisure bookings are not allowed during this time.
Requirements for Quarantine Guests (Not Vaccinated):
• Incoming travelers must quarantine for 14 days – staying in the hotel for 10 days, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination.
• RT-PCR testing shall be conducted on the 7th day (Day 1 being the day of arrival). Result will be released on Day 9, and check-out, on Day 10.
Note: Individuals who have been fully-vaccinated in the Philippines are only required to stay 7 days.
• Misto Café (6:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
• Straight Up rooftop restaurant (4:00 pm – 12:00 am daily)
• Food-to-Go (6:00 am – 10:00 pm daily)
• In-room dining (in-house guests)
For further inquiries, please call our Front Desk team at +6379458888.
Elephant Purse Charm Salvador Kitti Gentle Giants Zipper Charm From My Painting Elephant Handbag Charm
Elephant Purse Charm Elephant Handbag Charm Zipper Charm. Elephant Purse Charm My original painting is Gentle Giants. Silver Tone Zinc Alloy Charm. The front is glass with the image and the back has my logo on it. 32 MM Charm, lobster clasp is 19mm*12mm Our Company Salvador Kitti, LLC was founded in the spring of 2010 by Atlanta artist Amy Pugh-Campos.. Elephant Purse Charm。My original painting is "Gentle Giants". 。Silver Tone Zinc Alloy Charm. The front is glass with the image and the back has my logo on it. 。32 MM Charm, lobster clasp is 19mm*12mm。Our Company。Salvador Kitti, LLC was founded in the spring of 2010 by Atlanta artist Amy Pugh-Campos. The real Salvador was born in her art studio. Salvador crawled in her lap as she worked and put his paws in the paint. Amy and Salvador’s love of painting inspired her to start a line of animal friendly gifts, accessories, and clothing. Amy uses images of her original works in a dynamic range of products. Our tag line is "Eat, Paint, Meow". That is what we do best. We also care deeply about the environment and our surroundings. We are a green company that is family-owned and operated. We only print on recycled paper. We have three passions in life: art, animals, and the environment.。Giving Back Program。A portion of all proceeds will go to wildlife conservation projects supported by Loggerhead Marine life Center, Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, White Oak Conservation Center, and Zoo Atlanta. We also give product donations to the Gentle Barn and other non-profits as well as support Angels Among Pet Rescue。Artist Bio。Amy Pugh-Campos was born in Atlanta, GA. She began her career in art early on. She was sketching her stuffed animals before she could talk. She followed her gift all through high school and on the first day of class at Georgia State University, she learned of the unexpected death her father. She took this time to explore all avenues of artful expression and fell in love with the free spirit of art. She chose to avoid the conventional ways of studying art and approached her gifts on her own terms. These heart felt emotions, coupled with an innate curiosity of animals, has created the artist she is today。Salvador's Story。Amy's husband found a pregnant stray cat at work one night and brought her home. Because of her colorful spots, they named her Pinta, meaning to paint in Spanish. It would prove to be a well-chosen name. Pinta gave birth to five kittens in Amy's art studio with Amy by her side the whole nine hours. Kitten number two was special from the beginning. They named him Salvador. He was the first of the litter to walk, eat, open his eyes, and notice all of Amy's paintings. He would walk over to them and sit and stare, like he was studying them. Soon Salvador became a painter. He put his paws into the paint and walked on the canvas. Salvador and mama Pinta live with Amy's family in Atlanta. 。Please visit to learn more about me and Salvador Kitti. You can also see all of my available 。
Seda BGC enjoys a prime location in Metro Manila’s Bonifacio Global City, the Philippines’ newest financial district and home to headquarters of multinational corporations and prestigious real estate developments. This flagship property under the Seda brand is the epitome of its “urban lifestyle hotel” concept, where style, technology, and function offer total comfort and convenience in the most exciting destinations.